meyer lemon almond vinaigrette
Here’s a delightful vinaigrette recipe. Great with greens, fish, and roasted cauliflower too.
- 1/4 c. blanched slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- grated zest from one medium meyer lemon
- juice from one medium meyer lemon
- 1 T. seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. almond oil
- 1/4 c. fruity olive oil
- 1/4 t. sea salt (or to taste)
Rough chop the almonds. Mix almonds, zest, juice, vinegar, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Gradually whisk oils into the mixture.